Tuesday, August 26, 2008

closetful of chloe.

stunner - peter som fall 2008 - peter som studio - new york city, ny

my mom and i took a quick trip into the city today.  i squared away paperwork at neiman marcus and saw my bedroom for a split second.  afterword, we shopped for a bit and i found a few great items--can't wait to sport the multi-colored belt.  super retro.  and even though i try to resist, i held a handful of bags that altered my universe (all of which i can't afford in the least).  i've got my sights set on the most beautiful chloe creation--but it kills me to think that something i tote around can cost more than a month's rent.  the bargain broad in me nearly passes out at the sight of the price tag.  

chloe camp: if you're reading, i would love the following to appear as gifts on my doorstep.  at your convenience of course:
boudoir medium tote - stone goatskin and violet lizard (in order of preference)
joan large shoulder bag - honey calfskin and stone python

take a minute to delight in fall 2008 ready-to-wear.  i just sat here in front of my macbook with my eyes closed, imagining what it'd be like to have looks 2, 7, 10, and 15 in my closet.  i wouldn't know what to do with myself.

No comments: