Tuesday, June 2, 2009

[up.up.up.]-d

community garden - fort mason - sf, ca

i just got home from seeing pixar's UP in 3-d.  brilliant.  touching.  hillarious.  it makes me want several things: 

1. to float--without fear of falling--from a bundle of balloons
2. to find a way to manufacture a dog collar that can translate what rocky and rosie are clearly trying to say.
3. to find a chubby kid sidekick to waddle around with.
4. to eat a lot of dark chocolate.
5. to create an adventure book of my very own.

go see the movie tomorrow.  you will fall in love over and over and over again.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Leah! I just saw this movie. I was amazed at how touching and sad some parts were, then it was so cute and hilarious. eeek. LOVEd it. Favorite parts: the fact that the bird's name was kevin, even after it was clear that he was a she... and when the old man opens the door and Doug says "hi. I hid under your porch because I love you." aaaaaa. wanted to cry. miss you!